Re: Does NVDA have this feature that Window-eyes has?

Sarah k Alawami

It will, but not in all emails. I have heard this in groups.io emails where the equals signs are not rendered as how ever many they are.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 12:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Does NVDA have this feature that Window-eyes has?

NVDA says the number then the symbol, ie, if I write 9 consecutive equal signs, NVDA says 9 equals.

On 5/22/22, Sim Kah Yong <simkahyong@...> wrote:
Hi all, I just received an email from Amazon and it contains a string
of "equal sign" (about 22) in part of the email. Window-eyes will read
"equal, equal, repeated 22 times".

NVDA and JAWS will read 22 times of the "equal sign". Obviously,
Window-eyes is is the better option here. Does anyone know if NVDA or
JAWS has such feature? Thank you.