Re: Voices in Italian, French, German, and Spanish Languages

Edited

What version of Windows is he using?  If it's Windows 10 or 11, I know there are OneCore Voices available in all of those languages.  Microsoft has a support page listing all of the TTS Languages available for Windows 10 and Windows 11 (and each version of Windows has a separate tab on that page):  Appendix A: Supported languages and voices

Settings,Time & Language, Speech Pane, Add Voices button.

I'm sure these exist for other synths as well, but I have no idea what the acquisition method is.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed