Re: holding off on 2022.1 due to Code Factory dragging their feet


Shaun Oliver
 

same here. there's a truck load of add-ons I have here that I use with regularity which precludes me from updating at this time, however, in saying that, it's not always best to go get it immediately anyway due to the fact that if you have incompatible add-ons, especially those you use all the time, you're going to find those self same add-ons becoming showstoppers.

right now I have far too many to justify the update.



On 23/05/2022 11:55 am, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
I'm holding off upgrading for the very same reason, but I'm also waiting for the switch synth addon to be updated to support NVDA 2022.1.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.