Re: holding off on 2022.1 due to Code Factory dragging their feet

Sarah k Alawami

If you don’t get an error saying that CF add on is broken I would go head and update.  I have never updated CF add on ever since I bought the thing last year.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Norton
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 7:16 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] holding off on 2022.1 due to Code Factory dragging their feet

Hi listers:

Well, I’ve seen the update to NVDA 2022.1, but, I’m going to hold off on updating for what I hope are just a few days while I wait for an updated add-in for the Vocalizer and Eloquence voice package from CodeFactory.

I haven’t seen anything that I’d call earth-shattering about this 2022.1 update, but, I am on Windows 11, so maybe there are good things under the hood.

Any thoughts?