From: "Webmaster Deweer" <webmaster_deweer@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] Keystroke issues Portable version

Hi all,

I have a problem with my NVDA Key Strokes. I put a portable version of NVDA 2016.3 on a Windows 7 Desktop with full access on this directory, and linked with a Windows 2012R2 Server. Everything is okay, but I can't use NVDA Keystrokes with Insert or the CapsLock.

Is there any solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Vriendelijke groeten, Kind Regards,
Jordy Deweer.