From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 8:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Does NVDA have this feature that Window-eyes has?

Sarah k Alawami wrote:

It will, but not in all emails. I have heard this in groups.io emails
where the equals signs are not rendered as how ever many they are.

That's because they are not a line of equals signs. They are a line of
equals signs, interspersed with hyphens. So dash equals dash equals etc.
Probably your punctuation level is set not to say one or the other, so you
think it's a line of just one of them.

Most likely that's what's happening in the original case as well: equals
signs along with another character that NVDA doesn't read.
Confirm by reading that line character by character.

Luke