Van: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Namens Brian's Mail list account
Verzonden: woensdag 12 oktober 2016 10:22
Aan: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [nvda] Keystroke issues Portable version

Are you saying this does not work on all machines or is there something special about this one?
I have occasionally come across keys pressed at once limits on some older laptop keyboards, but not in normal use with portable versions, though of course there are some admin screens it will not read. Does an installed copy work?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-