From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin
Christensen
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 9:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] holding off on 2022.1 due to Code Factory dragging their
feet

For Windows 11 specifically, you can find the full what's new here:

But just from the blurb, there are a few things for Windows 11. Firstly
using UIA in newer versions Word by default, which should make it much more
responsive. There are also various Windows 11 bug fixes, for apps such as
Calculator, Console, Terminal, Mail and Emoji Panel.

I believe the Code Factory update should be out soon, and hopefully the
other add-ons which haven't yet been updated will be out soon too!

Quentin.

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 12:38 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...
<mailto:marrie12@...> > wrote:

I’ve heard the clat voices and the guy sounds like he got his teeth knocked
out. Not my type of voice IMHO, actually it sounds like Espeak with that
variation, of the teeth, at least to my ear. Lol!