Re: Voices in Italian, French, German, and Spanish Languages

Brian, thanks for responding.
I believe he uses Windows 10.
He finds the voices that come with Windows very robotic and would like
human-sounding voices.
I would appreciate if you or anyone else would provide me the info to
get such voices in the languages mentioned in my original message .

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Added direct link to support page documenting currently available
OneCore TTS voices for Windows 10 and 11]

What version of Windows is he using?  If it's Windows 10 or 11, I know there
are OneCore Voices available in all of those languages.  Microsoft has a
support page listing all of the TTS Languages available for Windows 10 and
Windows 11 (and each version of Windows has a separate tab on that page):
Appendix A: Supported languages and voices (
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/appendix-a-supported-languages-and-voices-4486e345-7730-53da-fcfe-55cc64300f01
)

Settings,Time & Language, Speech Pane, Add Voices button.

I'm sure these exist for other synths as well, but I have no idea what the
acquisition method is.

*You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by
ignoring them.
* ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed

--
Nevzat Adil