Re: Voices in Italian, French, German, and Spanish Languages

Rui Fontes

Vocalizer or Vocalizer Expressive.

Both versions have those voices.

You can buy online using Paypal.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:24 de 23/05/2022, Nevzat Adil escreveu:

Brian, thanks for responding.
I believe he uses Windows 10.
He finds the voices that come with Windows very robotic and would like
human-sounding voices.
I would appreciate if you or anyone else would provide me the info to
get such voices in the languages mentioned in my original message .

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Added direct link to support page documenting currently available
OneCore TTS voices for Windows 10 and 11]

What version of Windows is he using?  If it's Windows 10 or 11, I know there
are OneCore Voices available in all of those languages.  Microsoft has a
support page listing all of the TTS Languages available for Windows 10 and
Windows 11 (and each version of Windows has a separate tab on that page):
Appendix A: Supported languages and voices (
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/appendix-a-supported-languages-and-voices-4486e345-7730-53da-fcfe-55cc64300f01
)

Settings,Time & Language, Speech Pane, Add Voices button.

I'm sure these exist for other synths as well, but I have no idea what the
acquisition method is.

*You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by
ignoring them.
* ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed