Re: Voices in Italian, French, German, and Spanish Languages

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 01:24 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
He finds the voices that come with Windows very robotic and would like human-sounding voices.
-
Then best of luck to him.  The OneCore voices are about as human sounding as I've ever dealt with, which is why I like them so well.  Many have complained that they do not do well at very high speech rates, but the speech rate I deal with is pretty much the average human speech rate.  It seems that the "robotic sounding" voices can be sped up to insane rates with better results, but I can't understand what they're saying at that rate, anyway.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed