Re: Whether or not recommending new NVDA user to set Capslock as NVDA key

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 01:39 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Does JAWS have this option?
-
I don't know whether JAWS allows the simultaneous use of either Insert (default JAWS key for desktop keyboard layout) and CAPS LOCK (laptop layout) at the same time, but it definitely uses CAPS LOCK as the modifier key for laptop keyboard layout.

I know of very few users, whether of JAWS or NVDA, that use laptop keyboard layout since most laptops that are 15" or larger have had full keyboards with number pads for quite a while now.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed