From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Diogo
Sent: 12 October 2016 10:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] How to enable Java Access Bridge?

Hi NVDA comunity,
I am using latest Next Version of NVDA screen reader and Windows 7 64bits.
I installed latest JRE for 64 bits. NVDA can not detect Java Access Bridge.
I activated Java Access Bridge:
1. I pressed Windows+U and select "Use computer without screen"; 2. E checked "enable java access bridge" checkbox; 3. I pressed NVDA+F1 to view log and Java Access Bridge.

It is a NVDA issue or a Java Access Bridge issue?
Thanks.
Best regards,

Diogo Costa