Re: incompatible addons

farhan israk

Thank you. I don't know version number but it is latest. I got addon updater update last evening. However, i have not received any update of vlc media player addon.

On Mon, 23 May 2022, 10:38 pm Governor staten, <govsta@...> wrote:

vlc media player can be found on the add-ons website. What version of the add-on update are you running? The latest version of that is 22.06.

On 5/23/2022 12:28 PM, farhan israk wrote:
Hello everyone,
The following addons are incompatible with nvda 2022.1. They are enhanced phonetic reader, speech history, spell check, unigram and vlc media player. Addon updater did not update them. Where can I find compatible versions of these addons?