Re: IMPORTANT: Clock and Calendar add-on is abandoned and end of support, no plans for future releases, use alternatives

Rui Fontes

Just open the file manifest.ini in NotePad and change the line starting with lastTestedNVDAVersion

to be like this:

lastTestedNVDAVersion = 2022.1

Rui Fontes

Às 20:55 de 23/05/2022, farhan israk escreveu:

Thank you. How can I do it?

On Mon, 23 May 2022, 11:37 pm Rui Fontes, <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Is not the best way, but change the manifest.ini to accept last version 2022.1 and it will work...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:13 de 23/05/2022, farhan israk escreveu:
I used to use  clock addon so that nvda automatically announces the current time after each 15 minutes. What alternative addon or app can I use for the same purpose?