Re: weather plus question

Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...>

Hi Adriano,

Gary here.  I figured out how to add my city.  All is well now.  Thanks for your help.

From: Adriano Barbieri via Groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] weather plus question

Hi Andrea and Michael,

These lists are created by each user of Weather Plus, and then are customized.
The list increases as by adding every time the city of your interest...
I don't think that interests you my italian cities list, but if you want I can send it in private :)
You can then import the city from the button "Import new cities..." and selecting the file with the extension*.zipcodes.
Regards
Adriano