Re: Vocalizer expressive that compatible with NVDA 2022.1

Mike Sedmak

Rui, is the new 3.17 driver backwards compatible with nvda 2021.*? I'm
wondering if I can update the vocalizer driver first, or if I need to
update nvda to 2022 first.

Thanks,
Mike

On 5/24/22, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello!

It is not yet published, but it is here:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.7.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:53 de 24/05/2022, Socheat escreveu:

Hi listers

So I just updated to NVDA 2022.1 today, and Tiflotecnia’s Vocalizer
expressive driver no longer compatible. I saw on this list some days
that Rui mentioned the latest driver is going to be updated, but as of
now, only the 3.1.6 was present on the website.

Thanks.