Re: CodeFactory updated their download of the Eloquence/Vocalizer driver

Clarissa Mitchell

Oh dear! I got mine from AT Guys and I can't find my activation code!
I thought I still had the email but I can't find it. I don't know what
to look for.

On 5/24/22, Joseph Norton <joseph.norton@...> wrote:
Hi listers:

Code Factory has updated their own link for the Eloquence/Vocalizer driver.
They just updated the file, but, left the filename the same. However, it is
definitely changed, since I’m using it right now. They haven’t yet done the
one branded for ATGuys, but, it doesn’t matter—their download also works
with the licensing system. Here’s the link:

https://www.codefactoryglobal.com/downloads/installers/codefactory-py3-1.0.nvda-addon

Hope this helps.

Sent from Mail for Windows