From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: May 24, 2022 10:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda addons

Monte,

Is one of your add-ons Add-On Updater?  If so, once (or if) versions of those add-ons compatible with NVDA version 2022.1 become available they should be picked up by Add-On Updater and you'll be prompted to install them.

In the meantime, you either deal without or do the manifest file update workaround and hope that will work for a given add-on.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed