Re: CodeFactory updated their download of the Eloquence/Vocalizer driver

Gerardo Corripio

You mentioned having to give the product activation number again upon updating, thus would you recommend deactivating the key we have, and reactivate it upon updating? I wouldn’t want for my keys count to decrease by one. Thanks for enlightenment.

Gera

El 24 may 2022, a la(s) 9:44 a.m., Joseph Norton <joseph.norton@...> escribió:

Hi listers:

Code Factory has updated their own link for the Eloquence/Vocalizer driver.  They just updated the file, but, left the filename the same.  However, it is definitely changed, since I’m using it right now. They haven’t yet done the one branded for ATGuys, but, it doesn’t matter—their download also works with the licensing system.  Here’s the link:

https://www.codefactoryglobal.com/downloads/installers/codefactory-py3-1.0.nvda-addon

Hope this helps.

Sent from Mail for Windows