YNT: [nvda] File Attached: Weather.zipcodes My Customized List

Engin Albayrak <mealbayrak@...>

Thanks your work but, Weather plus ad-on doesn't need to zipcode list. You can search Your citi from the edit box in the ad-on. Write Your citi and pres the test button.

-----Özgün İleti-----
Kimden: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] Yerine Ron Canazzi
Tarih: 12 Ekim 2016 Çarşamba 16:26
Kime: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Konu: Re: [nvda] File Attached: Weather.zipcodes My Customized List

I forgot: this list does not take attachments.

I'll use send space.

On 10/12/2016 9:22 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

By popular demand, here are my customized listings of 133 cities from
my own version of the Weather Add On for NVDA. Keep in mind, my
perspective is United States based. I have many US cities and some of
the more important world capitals.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"