Re: Cannot log into web site with Firefox

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Sorry, Brian,

I can open settings but the "Privacy & Security panel". Does not show up anywhere in settings as spoken by NVDA.

Anyway this editing problem is not temporary or recent but has always been the case. So, perhaps clearing the cache will have nothing to do with NVDA not reading the edit window.

I would happily clear the cache if I could find it. If you know how to get there by keystrokes, I would be happy to complete that step.

All the best,

Cearbhall