Re: Cannot log into web site with Firefox

By the way, the Firefox Settings has five true settings panes - General, Home, Search, Privacy & Security, Sync - plus the allied More from Mozilla Pane.

I get to the "Pane List" by hitting SHIFT + TAB 3 times immediately after opening Settings, at which point you will be on the General Pane entry and can down arrow until you hit Privacy & Security Pane.  For any pane, hitting TAB 4 times from the Pane List gets you to the first setting in that pane.

There may be an easier way, but my "quick and dirty" testing didn't uncover it.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed