unable to get to the task bar with nvda Version: 2022.1

Sarah k Alawami

Running Windows 10 21H2 (x64) build 19044.1706 and I just updated nvda. I am no longer able to hit windows t, to get to the task bar, nor can I tab to it. I can kind of see it, but all I see is pane when I get to it via the start menu. I cannot restart my computer at this time so can’t test that. I did restart nvda with add ons disabled as I am writing this email and still can reproduce the issue.  I do have the debug log and will look at sending this over to, well, I need to find the address, but it will get sent. Can anyone else reproduce? I know of one other, only because they are on the phone with me.

Thanks.