Re: unable to get to the task bar with nvda Version: 2022.1

Quentin Christensen

Hi Sarah,

I'm using the same build of Windows and can confirm that I can get to the taskbar as expected with Windows+t.  It really sounds like one of those issues you get in between updating NVDA and restarting the PC.  Try that when you can, and do please let us know if it still happens after that.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 12:19 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Running Windows 10 21H2 (x64) build 19044.1706 and I just updated nvda. I am no longer able to hit windows t, to get to the task bar, nor can I tab to it. I can kind of see it, but all I see is pane when I get to it via the start menu. I cannot restart my computer at this time so can’t test that. I did restart nvda with add ons disabled as I am writing this email and still can reproduce the issue.  I do have the debug log and will look at sending this over to, well, I need to find the address, but it will get sent. Can anyone else reproduce? I know of one other, only because they are on the phone with me.

Thanks.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager