Re: hello, is there anyway I can get the previous version of NVDA, a lot of my addons do not work since updating

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Joshua

Have a look on the following page from my website jump down a few headings until you hear about obtaining older copies of nvda  it gives examples of what to do.

The link to this page is http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials.html

Gene nz

On 25/05/2022 3:33 pm, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
Hello to all. I should have listened to the message yesterday when
updating NVDA which said some of my addons were not compatible with
the new version. I didn't check them and now my IBMTTS, DECTALK,
WINAMP, and clock addons don't work. If I could roll back to the
previous version, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any
help.