Re: your help

Chris Mullins

Hi Marisane

You need to download and install the relevant language pack for Windows 10 which I think is “English United Kingdom” if you’re wanting the George voice.

1.Open “Settings” using Windows+i, and then select Settings  > Time & Language  > Language.

2. Under Preferred languages, select “Add a language”.

3. Under Choose a language to install, select or type the name of the language that you want to download and install, and then select Next.

4. Under Install language features, select the features that you want to use in the language that you selected to download, (this should include associated voices) and then select Install.

Once installed the additional voices should appear in the list of available voices in NVDA.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows