Re: unable to get to the task bar with nvda Version: 2022.1

Sarah k Alawami

Well knock on wood, a restart helped. I could not restart yesterday but  did a complete shut down last night and cold start this morning  All now works as it should. I normally do not have these issues, but ok? I guess there is a first for everything.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 8:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] unable to get to the task bar with nvda Version: 2022.1

I can partly confirm this. I can't open my windows ten app. I'm doing this on the gmail site. I can't get the mail app on the taskbar.

On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 7:19 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Running Windows 10 21H2 (x64) build 19044.1706 and I just updated nvda. I am no longer able to hit windows t, to get to the task bar, nor can I tab to it. I can kind of see it, but all I see is pane when I get to it via the start menu. I cannot restart my computer at this time so can’t test that. I did restart nvda with add ons disabled as I am writing this email and still can reproduce the issue.  I do have the debug log and will look at sending this over to, well, I need to find the address, but it will get sent. Can anyone else reproduce? I know of one other, only because they are on the phone with me.

Thanks.