From: Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 12:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] hello, is there anyway I can get the previous version of NVDA, a lot of my addons do not work since updating

Hello to all.  I should have listened to the message yesterday when

updating NVDA which said some of my addons were not compatible with

the new version.  I didn't check them and now my IBMTTS, DECTALK,

WINAMP, and clock addons don't work.  If I could roll back to the

previous version, that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for any

help.