From: Governor staten
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 9:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 app esentials add-on

This is a direct link to the download.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=w10

You should also have this, Add-on Updater.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=nvda3208

Hi, everyone,

I’m now using the mail app because outlook 2013 is no longer working with my gmail account. Where do I get the new version of windows 10 app esentials? I think I might need it for the mail app which I’m now using. I can read some messages in the mail app but not others. This add-on might be helpful.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows