Re: windows 10 app esentials add-on

I am going to throw out here that any NVDA user that also uses add-ons would be doing themselves a service to be certain that they have the Add-On Updater add-on as one they've got installed.

Virtually any, "Where do I get the latest . . . ?," questions for all the official add-ons go away when Add-On Updater is in use.  When a newer version of one of the "official add-ons" is released, Add-On Updater will detect that and fetch and install it.

If memory serves, the Add-On Updater functionality is eventually supposed to be integrated into the NVDA Core Code, but I am not 100% positive of that recollection nor of any official timeline.  For now, get the Add-On Updater Add-On.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed