Re: hello, is there anyway I can get the previous version of NVDA, a lot of my addons do not work since updating

Carlos Medrano

Older versions of NVDA can be found at (https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/). For version 2021.3.5, find the name of the directory. the installer is in the following directory.

- Carlos

On 5/25/2022 12:29 PM, Governor staten wrote:

Do you have the add-on updater installed? If not, you definitely should. It is highly recommended.

On 5/24/2022 11:33 PM, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
Hello to all.  I should have listened to the message yesterday when
updating NVDA which said some of my addons were not compatible with
the new version.  I didn't check them and now my IBMTTS, DECTALK,
WINAMP, and clock addons don't work.  If I could roll back to the
previous version, that would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for any
help.