Re: windows 10 app esentials add-on

Luke Davis

Brian Vogel wrote:

the Add-On Updater functionality is eventually supposed to be integrated into the NVDA Core Code, but I am not 100% positive of that recollection nor of any
official timeline.
Something like that, yes. But there is no official timeline, because a bunch of large things about the way add-ons are managed have to change behind the scenes first, as I understand it.

Don't expect this in anything like the near future.
It's one of those "it'll happen when it happens" situations.

Add-on Updater, and Windows App Essentials, are still the number one most important add-ons that any user should be running, as practically the first thing you do with NVDA.

Luke