Re: Editing an NVDA Add-On Manifest file as a Temporary Workaround #adminnotice

George McCoy

My apologies.

On 5/23/2022 5:09 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 05:15 PM, George McCoy wrote:
I think you'll find that the path to the NVDA add-ons folder is %APPDATA%\Roaming\nvda\addons
-
No, it's not.  The Roaming folder is the last one in the path represented by %APPDATA%.

It's easy enough to check for yourself in Command Prompt by issuing the command:
echo %APPDATA%
if you don't believe me.  I don't post these instructions without having triple checked things first.

     ~ Ursula LeGuin, The Dispossessed