Re: hello, is there anyway I can get the previous version of NVDA, a lot of my addons do not work since updating

Carlos Medrano

It's on the addons download page [0]. Scroll down the list, and you'll find it.

[0] https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

On 5/25/2022 3:14 PM, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
Where can I get the addon updater? I've never heard of it before.
Thanks for those who have helped me get an older version of NVDA. For
some reason my IBM addon isn't orking, but all the other addons are.

On 5/25/22, Carlos Medrano <crlsmdrn@...> wrote:
Older versions of NVDA can be found at
(https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/). For version 2021.3.5,
find the name of the directory. the installer is in the following
directory.

- Carlos

On 5/25/2022 12:29 PM, Governor staten wrote:
Do you have the add-on updater installed? If not, you definitely
should. It is highly recommended.

On 5/24/2022 11:33 PM, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
Hello to all. I should have listened to the message yesterday when
updating NVDA which said some of my addons were not compatible with
the new version. I didn't check them and now my IBMTTS, DECTALK,
WINAMP, and clock addons don't work. If I could roll back to the
previous version, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any
help.