Re: windows 10 app esentials add-on

Gene

Its good that you did those things yourself.

I don't know what you downloaded and and what problems it solved, but if you download the NVDA Windows Essentials add-on from the NVDA downloads page, that is nothing but an NVDA add-on and requires no permissions, you just install it.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene

Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 5:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 app esentials add-on

Hi list! I got my windows ten app to finally work!  I had to get the windows app from the Microsoft store.  I had to read the account. I had to allow it since I’m using gmail.  Usually I get a friend to fix these things for me. But I did it myself! Woo hoo.  I went on google / start page to read how to fix the windows ten app. And I did it! I followed the instructions to the t!

Sent from Mail for Windows