From: Gene
Sent: May 25, 2022 8:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 app esentials add-on

So you are talking about the Windows Mail app itself.  I couldn't tell what you had done.

It doesn't sound to me as though Rosemary is having the same problem.  Rosemary only said her mail isn't automatically being read aloud in all cases, indicating that it is being downloaded but that some messages need to be manually read.

Gene

On 5/25/2022 10:21 PM, Arlene wrote:

Thanks. I even went to the addons page and got the addon for windows ten mail.  For some strange reason the windows ten app became corrupt I could not open it. I had to go to the google site to read my mail. I went to the start menue, I did the applications key to move the app to settings. Then I reset the app and I had to redownload it from the Microsoft store. Then I signed up and put gmail on it. When I had Microsoft word ten witch used outlook it doesn’t work for windows ten. Before I quit using outlook. For some strange reason I had to go to google to allow outlook to use gmail.  Just like rosemary she’s having that same problem. You have to keep allowing it just to do gmail. That’s the same with this windows ten ap. I had to allow it. When I did all this. I used Jaws.  But with getting the addon I used NVDA. This took from Sunday to today. I did lots of reading and I did it slowly so I won’t mess anything up.

Sent from Mail for Windows