Re: NVDA 2022.1 and add-ons: compatibility updates

Betsy Grenevitch

Joseph, thank you and who all helps you with the ad-ons for your work.

I also want to say that if the clock ad-on is ever fixed that will be great. When it is now silent when the cukoo clock used to go off I feel like something isĀ  missing.

Thanks to everyone who adds so much to this screen reader.

On 5/26/2022 12:08 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

There should be an ew release of Woprd Nav.

Several updates to the compatibility list:

  • As of May 26, 2022, about 73% of add-ons are showing as compatible from add-on compatibility page (see the below link). This includes add-ons under testing (that is, queued for distribution on community add-ons website).
  • Braile Extender is now compatible with NVDA 2022.1 (latest stable version released last week).

Add-on compatibility list: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvdacompat.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph

--