From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carlos Medrano
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 8:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] scheduling a recurring Zoom meeting with NVDA

Not sure if this is much help, but I've done this before by using the
zoom-> google calendar integration. It's possible to configure events
(meetings) the same way you do any other event if you link Google Calendar
with your zoom account. I think it's also possible by linking Outlook as
well.

On 5/25/2022 12:53 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Hi all,
Does anyone know how to schedule a recurring Zoom meeting using NVDA?
I can check the box that says that the meeting is a recurring meeting,
but then Zoom says "this is a recurring meeting, meet anytime." I'm
looking for a solution where I can keep the same meeting link every
month, but also have the meeting date and time show up in the invite.
I know this can be done, as a friend of mine runs a meeting at the
same time on the first Saturday of the month, and the invite shows a
series of dates. She has some vision and also has JAWS installed, so
can't help me all that much. Apparently, after checking the recurring
meeting box in JAWS, a time picker shows up. Does anyone have any
experience with this in NVDA?
Thanks,
Bob