Re: NVDA update notification doesn't appear automatically

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

what do unannounced notifications get in your way? what impact this calza? does this prevent you from installing a new version? about add-ons, this broken compatibility must happen every year

Em qua., 25 de mai. de 2022 às 20:30, Louise Pfau <louise.pfau@...> escreveu:

Hi.  The NVDA update notification didn't come up, even though I've got NVDA set to both check for updates on startup and notify for pending updates.  When I checked for updates manually, I was informed that some of my add-ons were incompatible.  I should've paid attention, because I ended up rolling back to 2021.3.5.  I'm using Windows 10 pro Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1706).

Thanks,

Louise

--
eduardo fermiano luccas