Re: holding off on 2022.1 due to Code Factory dragging their feet

Joseph Norton

Hi Juan:

CodeFactory sells versions of the Eloquence and Vocalizer speech which can be used with any screen reader.  These are the SAPI versions.  The SAPI versions of these synthesizers can be used with NVDA, JAWS, and I think Narrator may even be able to use them.

CodeFactory also makes a combined product that includes Eloquence and Vocalizer as an NVDA add-on, and this is the package that we have been discussing.

The SAPI synthesizer is fairly independent of any screen reader.

Sent from Mail for Windows