Re: Clock & Calendar Add-on

Gene

nvda@nvda.groups.io wrote:

I found my notes. I do not know how to thank all of you who have helped me through the years. I would not be able to do today as much as I am able to do without those of you who have spent so much time with me over the years. I should have looked a little deeper than I did before sending my question to the list.

thank you again, Richard, for sending an updated link for this add-on. I sure hope someone will update it so it will be a permanent add-on.

Thanks again to everyone for being so helpful.

On 5/26/2022 3:07 PM, Betsy Grenevitch via groups.io wrote:
Thank you so very much. I have one more question. I know just enough > to get me in trouble and now with memory issues it can even get worse. > I did not check a box or checked the wrong one and am now on a 24-hour > clock. How do I change it so the add-on goes back to a 12-hour clock?

I was like a child who received a special present when the cuckoo went > off at the top of the hour. Thank you so much for this special gift. I > guess it does not take much to make me smile.

The clock on the laptop is still on the 12-hour clock.

On 5/26/2022 1:46 PM, Richard Wells wrote:
I never played with this add-on, but it is kind of cool. If you want to
continue using it until it goes away, here's a revision that will work
with NVDA 2022.1.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ma6lufbgtewu8d/clock-22.01.nvda-addon?dl=1
--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876