Re: Clock & Calendar Add-on

Gene

You can always use it with a portable version of the version you are using it with now.

Gene

On 5/26/2022 2:28 PM, Joshua Hendrickson wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that the clock app is going away.  I like that I can
check and see how many days are left in the year.

On 5/26/22, Betsy Grenevitch <blindangel61@...> wrote:
I found my notes. I do not know how to thank all of you who have helped
me through the years. I would not be able to do today as much as I am
able to do without those of you who have spent so much time with me over
the years. I should have looked a little deeper than I did before
sending my question to the list.

thank you again, Richard, for sending an updated link for this add-on. I
sure hope someone will update it so it will be a permanent add-on.

Thanks again to everyone for being so helpful.

On 5/26/2022 3:07 PM, Betsy Grenevitch via groups.io wrote:
Thank you so very much. I have one more question. I know just enough
to get me in trouble and now with memory issues it can even get worse.
I did not check a box or checked the wrong one and am now on a 24-hour
clock. How do I change it so the add-on goes back to a 12-hour clock?

I was like a child who received a special present when the cuckoo went
off at the top of the hour. Thank you so much for this special gift. I
guess it does not take much to make me smile.

The clock on the laptop is still on the 12-hour clock.

On 5/26/2022 1:46 PM, Richard Wells wrote:
I never played with this add-on, but it is kind of cool. If you want to
continue using it until it goes away, here's a revision that will work
with NVDA 2022.1.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ma6lufbgtewu8d/clock-22.01.nvda-addon?dl=1

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876