Re: a particular app

brice Mijares

Bummer, no wonder it no longer works. Thank you.

On 5/26/2022 1:23 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I use an an add on actually to do this, enhanced phonetic reading which is not compatible with this version of nvda, and nor is the history add on. woops?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 1:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] a particular app

Hi Bryce,

It is not an app; it is a feature of nvda itself.
I use it often as my hearing is not the best and I want to know the exact spelling of a name or word.

So, say I come across the word Banff, as in Banff national park in alberta.
And I think was that an "f" or an :s:?
I use the right arrow to land on the letter I am not sure of, and press the down arrow twice quickly. That it, you will hear the alpha bravo equivalent.