Re: a particular app

brice Mijares

Thanks, no need for the app, using 2 and 5 will do the job. Again, Thanks

Hi

The following add on works with nvdda 2022.1 at the moment. It can be gotten from my drop box at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jg8jvhmm354t65/EnhancedPhoneticReading-1.1.2-dev.nvda-addon?dl=1

If you are talking about the numeric keypad on the desk top version pressing the number 2 will do that.

The number 5 will do the word if done 3 times.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 27/05/2022 6:36 am, brice Mijares wrote:
I can't remember the name of this app where you couldĀ  use your arrow keys and hear the letters alpha for A B for bravo ETC. Would some kind sole refresh my memory of this app? Thank You.