Re: a particular app

Sarah k Alawami

Yep I got it as well. This should be deemed as an official add on, it is that good and all you need to is stop on the letter and it just says alpha, bravo, etc. It is very very useful, and does come in handy.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 26 May 2022, at 13:34, brice Mijares wrote:

Thanks Brian, I believe that is the one I had.

On 5/26/2022 1:20 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Also:

Enhanced Phonetic Reading (EnhancedPhoneticReading)
<https://nvda-addons.org/addon.php?id=13>
add-on

*/You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by ignoring them.
/*     ~ Ursula LeGuin, /The Dispossessed/