From: Aravind R [mailto:aravind.andhrabank@...]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 March 2016 6:16 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016-1

go to document settings ctrl+shift+d.
use tab and untick "report paragraph indentation.

On 3/16/16, Jim Pipczak <Jim.Pipczak@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Using NVDA 2016.1 and using the physical mouse, whenever I move from
paragraph to paragraph NVDA says paragraph before reading the text.
I can't remember how to turn that off. Your help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jim

r. aravind,

Assistant manager