Re: a particular app

Sarah k Alawami

Yep that is the one on the nvda add on store under the dev build. I installed it and it appears to work, will have to try again when I turn on my computer in a few hours.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 26 May 2022, at 13:44, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

The following add on works with nvdda 2022.1 at the moment. It can be gotten from my drop box at https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jg8jvhmm354t65/EnhancedPhoneticReading-1.1.2-dev.nvda-addon?dl=1

If you are talking about the numeric keypad on the desk top version pressing the number 2 will do that.

The number 5 will do the word if done 3 times.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 27/05/2022 6:36 am, brice Mijares wrote:

I can't remember the name of this app where you couldĀ  use your arrow keys and hear the letters alpha for A B for bravo ETC. Would some kind sole refresh my memory of this app? Thank You.