Re: NVDA update notification doesn't appear automatically

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

my notifications are also turned on, but please show me how you turned on notifications so we can be sure we're not talking about different things

Em qui., 26 de mai. de 2022 às 15:18, Louise Pfau <louise.pfau@...> escreveu:

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 12:06 PM, Eduardo Fermiano Luccas wrote:
what do unannounced notifications get in your way? what impact this calza? does this prevent you from installing a new version?
It doesn't prevent me from installing a new version via manual update, but I was surprised because I had it set to provide the notifications.

Thanks,

Louise

--
eduardo fermiano luccas