- Inconsistency of reporting of heading information
Re: Inconsistency of reporting of heading information
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I see, thanks.
Gene 於 28/5/2022 20:11 寫道:
move in different ways, the order in which information is
presented will differ. If you move to a visited link in one way,
you will hear visited link announced before the link is read. If
you move another way, you will hear the link read first.
I don't know the technical reason, but that is expected behavior.
On 5/28/2022 6:53 AM, William wrote:
I wanna know if this is a bug or normal behavior.
I am using nvda portable 2022.1 without any addon, default
1. visit file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/NVDA/documentation/en/userGuide.html
using your web broswer
2. press t to jump to the first table
3. press , to by pass the table, this time, nvda says '4.7.
Reporting System Information heading level 3'
4. press down arrow and up arrow
5. nvda this time says 'heading level 3 4.7. Reporting System
In the first situation, the heading level 3 is reported at the
end, whereas the second situation the heading information is
reported at the beginning.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.